Stara Zagora: Patient with Confirmed COVID-19 Infection Escapes from Hospital, Grabs a Taxi and Gets Home
A patient with confirmed coronavirus infection escaped today from the Infectious Diseases Department of Stara Zagora Hospital. The man, who is about 50 years old, took a taxi to his home village of Panicherevo. He was treated for COVID-19 for four days. Police officers found the man in his home and brought him back to the University Hospital "Prof. Dr. Stoyan Kirkovich". He may spend up to five years in prison and may be fined 10 000 to 15 000 BGN.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: What are the Versions about the Explosion at "Arsenal" Weapons Factory
- » Bulgaria: More Free Wi-Fi Zones in Sofia’s Parks
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Nearly 1,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Why Emigrating to Ireland from Elsewhere in the EU makes sense
- » The Court in Strasbourg: Bulgaria to Pay 109,000 Euros to the Roma expelled from Vojvodinovo
- » Bulgaria: Possibility of Secondary Explosion at “Arsenal” Weapons Factory, 2 Women are still Missing