France Extends the Quarantine until 11 May
French President Emmanuel Macron has declared that the country is not ready to lift restrictions and bans on business and citizens, so that quarantine throughout the country is extended until May 11. This was stated in an extraordinary television address to the nation.
France is one of the hardest hit countries by the epidemic. There are 15,000 casualties and 138,000 infected.
Macron said that by May 11, France will be able to test any citizen who shows symptoms of coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » European Parliament Opposes Mass Surveillance
- » European Commission Proposes to Expand the Counteraction to Misinformation
- » Analysis: What if Poland Leaves the EU?