Poland Will Start Easing Restrictions on its Economy from April 19
Poland will start easing restrictions on its economy from April 19, Health Minister Łukasz Szumowski said today, quoted by Reuters.
“From the 19th we will slowly start unfreezing the economy,” he told Polish private radio station RMF FM.
A government spokesman said the restrictions that were imposed on stores as a measure to combat the coronavirus would probably be lifted first. However, Szumowski warned that the epidemic would continue for at least another year. "We are preparing for a long fight against the coronavirus," he said, quoted by TASS.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19