Poland Will Start Easing Restrictions on its Economy from April 19
Poland will start easing restrictions on its economy from April 19, Health Minister Łukasz Szumowski said today, quoted by Reuters.
“From the 19th we will slowly start unfreezing the economy,” he told Polish private radio station RMF FM.
A government spokesman said the restrictions that were imposed on stores as a measure to combat the coronavirus would probably be lifted first. However, Szumowski warned that the epidemic would continue for at least another year. "We are preparing for a long fight against the coronavirus," he said, quoted by TASS.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » China Landed Rover on Mars
- » Italy Ready to Reopen for Foreign Tourists
- » Russian Orthodox Church Pleas Reduction of Abortions to Fight Demographic Crisis
- » Israeli Attacks on Gaza Are Intensifying
- » Southeastern US Scrambles for Fuel, as Colonial Pipeline Slowly Resumes Supplies
- » Israel-Gaza Conflict Escalates, UN Warns of Possible "full-scale war"