An Earthquake in Istanbul
A 3.8 magnitude earthquake was registered in the Black Sea near Istanbul, Turkish private television NTV reported.
According to data from the Disaster and Emergency Management Directorate, the quake struck at 2:56 this night, 18 km away from the Istanbul municipality of Arnavutköy.
The earthquake, which was about 7 km deep, was felt in many areas of the metropolis.
According to the Istanbul Kandilli Seismological Observatory, the magnitude of the quake was 4.1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country