An Earthquake in Istanbul
A 3.8 magnitude earthquake was registered in the Black Sea near Istanbul, Turkish private television NTV reported.
According to data from the Disaster and Emergency Management Directorate, the quake struck at 2:56 this night, 18 km away from the Istanbul municipality of Arnavutköy.
The earthquake, which was about 7 km deep, was felt in many areas of the metropolis.
According to the Istanbul Kandilli Seismological Observatory, the magnitude of the quake was 4.1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills
- » Because of the Climate, the US Senate approved the "Biggest Investment in History"
- » Europe and the US in Sweltering Heat, 50 Degrees in Iraq
- » Over 1,000 killed in Spain's Heatwave
- » Bulgaria: The Weather will get Hotter in the coming days
- » Bulgaria: Extreme Danger of Fires Today