An Earthquake in Istanbul
A 3.8 magnitude earthquake was registered in the Black Sea near Istanbul, Turkish private television NTV reported.
According to data from the Disaster and Emergency Management Directorate, the quake struck at 2:56 this night, 18 km away from the Istanbul municipality of Arnavutköy.
The earthquake, which was about 7 km deep, was felt in many areas of the metropolis.
According to the Istanbul Kandilli Seismological Observatory, the magnitude of the quake was 4.1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria