Over 430,000 People Infected with COVID-19 have Recovered
More than 1,800,000 are infected with COVID-19
The number of people who have recovered from COVID-19 has exceeded 430,000 worldwide. According to updated data on Worldometer 431 563 people have recovered so far.
The highest number of persons who have already recovered from the virus is in China - 77 663. It is followed by Spain (64 727), Germany (64 300), Iran (43 894), Italy (34 211), the United States (32 634) and France (27 186).
The number of people infected with the dangerous virus has reached 1,861,672 people. 14,980 people died.
The coronavirus was first detected on December 12, 2019 in Wuhan, Hubei. In a short span of time, it has spread to around 200 countries worldwide.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Remote-Controlled Weapon Killed Iran Nuclear Scientist
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period