Catholics and Armenians Celebrate Easter Today
The Catholic and the Armenian Church celebrate on Sunday, April 12, the largest Christian holiday of the Resurrection of Christ.
The discrepancy with the Orthodox Christians, for which Easter is a week later, is due to the different calendar. Orthodox follow the Julian calendar, and the Catholics - the Gregorian.
The resurrection of Jesus Christ is noted. According to evangelical stories, it happened on the third day after his death.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Golden Autumn, Up to 35 Degrees in October
- » Anti-Government Protests in Bulgaria, Day 83
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test