The 29th COVID-19 Victim in Bulgaria is a 58-Year-Old Man
Earlier this morning, a 58-year-old man infected with COVID-19 died at a Haskovo hospital. Thus, the deaths of the coronavirus in Bulgaria are already 29 people.
The patient was admitted to the hospital's infectious ward on April 4.
The man suffered from COPD, diabetes, asthma and hypertension. Due to difficulty breathing and complicated pneumonia, he was brought to an intensive care unit on April 9th, where he was placed on ventilation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Study: Depression, Stress Could Dampen Efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccines
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » UK Coronavirus Variant Could Be Dominant in US by March
- » Ursula von der Leyen: EU Will Receive Pfizer Vaccine on Time
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 552 New Cases
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country