Parking Areas in Sofia Remain Free until April 20
Sofia's parking areas remain free until April 20 inclusive. This was decided at a meeting today by the Sofia Operational Headquarters.
Observations and workload analyzes will continue into the coming week, and the headquarters will discuss the possibility of a gradual recovery of hourly paid zones
In the last week, the data shows that the occupancy of the zones has reached 100%, there are obstacles to traffic in the central city areas and an increase in traffic in the city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tension at Protest in Bulgaria: A Young Boy Hung a Banner "For Sale" on the Columns of the Party House
- » Britain to Double Tuition Fees and Lose 120,000 EU Students After Brexit
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus