43% of the Bulgarians Expect Lower Incomes due to the Covid-19 Crisis
43% of the Bulgarians expect that they will receive lower incomes due to the Covid-19 crisis, a survey of Trend sociological agency shows.
One-third of the respondents fear that they may lose their jobs, and according to 80% of the Bulgarians, the world will not be the same after the coronavirus pandemic. The sociologists register increased anxiety about the social and economic consequences of the Covid-19 crisis and growing expectations for even stronger economic intervention by the state.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Reuters: Euro Zone Ready to Let Bulgaria and Croatia Into the ERM-2 Mechanism
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: Emergency Financing to 72 of the World’s Poorest Countries
- » Eurozone Agrees EUR 750 Million of Debt Relief Measures for Greece