Boeing is Considering Cutting 10% of its Employees
Boeing, a US aircraft giant, is considering a plan to cut about 10% of its employees, as the company is experiencing serious difficulties because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wall Street Journal reports.
According to a financial statement, the aircraft manufacturer's plan includes early retirement, but also forced redundancies mainly in its commercial area.
Although a final decision has not yet been reached, Wall Street Journal sources familiar with the matter said such layoffs remain an option for the company to mitigate the effects of the viral pandemic.
Earlier this month, in a letter sent to staff, the aerospace giant of the United States offered voluntary redundancies so that employees wishing to leave the company could do so by receiving a relief package of several salaries and benefits.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
- » Gazprom to Pay 50 Million Euros Fine to Poland
- » Bulgarians to Travel to Ukraine Only With a Negative PCR Test
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million