Boeing is Considering Cutting 10% of its Employees
Boeing, a US aircraft giant, is considering a plan to cut about 10% of its employees, as the company is experiencing serious difficulties because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Wall Street Journal reports.
According to a financial statement, the aircraft manufacturer's plan includes early retirement, but also forced redundancies mainly in its commercial area.
Although a final decision has not yet been reached, Wall Street Journal sources familiar with the matter said such layoffs remain an option for the company to mitigate the effects of the viral pandemic.
Earlier this month, in a letter sent to staff, the aerospace giant of the United States offered voluntary redundancies so that employees wishing to leave the company could do so by receiving a relief package of several salaries and benefits.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wonders of Science: Baby Born from 27-Year-Old Embryo
- » EU Retail Sector Recovers Sooner Than Expected
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Reports on Support Measures for Business
- » Bulgarians Set Aside 25% of Income for Christmas Spending
- » Experts Warn: Bulgarian Consumers to Watch out for New Internet Scam
- » Bulgaria Extends Credit Vacation