COVID-19 has already Infected more than 1.6 Million People Worldwide
The number of COVID-19 cases worldwide has exceeded 1.6 million, according to Johns Hopkins Institute, which maintains its own statistics on the development of the pandemic, according to BGNES.
According to recent data, 95,699 people have already fallen victim to coronavirus infection worldwide. The number of people who have already recovered is almost 355,000.
Yesterday was the 100th day since WHO's first notification of COVID-19 in China, the organization said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions