About 40 Bulgarians Working in Italy Have Returned to Bulgaria
About 40 Bulgarians have returned from Italy yesterday. Most of them worked in Milan. Because of the pandemic, they lost their jobs. In recent months, they have met with the horror in Italy. "I was visiting friends and saw what was happening during the night in Bergamo. From 2:00 in the morning to 6:00 in the morning, the deceased people were brought out," Ivanka Georgieva told Nova TV. The situation is said to be scary because the measures were late. It is claimed that the response to the situation in Bulgaria was fast. However, in Italy, we were 1 meter away, and here we were all in a bus," Ivanka Georgieva explained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 26: The Blockades of Three Key Intersections in Sofia Remain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » Vatican: Former Pope Benedict VXI is Reportedly Seriously Ill
- » Over 600 Bulgarian Children Were Adopted Abroad in the Last 2.5 Years
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece