Newly-Registered Unemployed in Bulgaria is 72,000
The number of newly-registered unemployed in Bulgaria since the beginning of the state of emergency until now is 72,000, but 11,000 have already found a new job, this country’s Minister of Labor and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva announced.
On Thursday, 4,670 jobless Bulgarians were registered at the employment offices. The number of unemployed fell for the second consecutive day. 3,385 of them declared that they lost their job as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. Despite the crisis, 502 people found a new job on the same day, Minister Sacheva underlined./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Associated Press: Bulgaria Aims to Build Russian Pipeline on Time
- » Dieselgate - Top German Court: VW must Pay Compensation
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgarian Minister of Transport: There are Currently No 5G Networks in Bulgaria