Bulgaria: 624 Cases of Coronavirus, 54 Recovered
13 new cases of Covid-19 were registered in the past 24 hours in Bulgaria, the head of the National Crisis Headquarters General Ventsislav Mutafchiyski announced at the Friday morning briefing. 5 of these people were admitted to hospital.
The total number of Covid-19 cases in Bulgaria rose to 624, which is 2.1% increase as compared to Thursday. 54 Bulgarians have already recovered from the virus. No Covid-19 deaths were registered in the past 24 hours and the number of Covid-19 victims remains 24. No new districts entered the list of Bulgarian districts with Covid-19 cases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered