Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
Hungary has extended the national quarantine indefinitely, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said today, quoted by BTA.
There are more than 980 confirmed cases of new coronavirus infection and 66 deaths in the country so far.
The government, however, acknowledges that the actual number of infected people is likely to be much higher as the country approaches the stage of mass infection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions