Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
Hungary has extended the national quarantine indefinitely, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said today, quoted by BTA.
There are more than 980 confirmed cases of new coronavirus infection and 66 deaths in the country so far.
The government, however, acknowledges that the actual number of infected people is likely to be much higher as the country approaches the stage of mass infection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack
- » Henry Kissinger: There are Three Possible Ways Out of the War in Ukraine
- » The Czech EU Presidency: Rethink, Rebuild, Repower
- » The Hypocrisy of the EU on Ukraine
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia