Turkey Released Bulgarian Drivers of Heavy Goods Vehicles from the 14-Day Quarantine Period
Turkish authorities have issued an order releasing Bulgarian drivers of heavy goods vehicles from the 14-day quarantine period upon entering Turkey, according to the Foreign Ministry.
According to information from our Consulate General in Edirne, according to new instructions from the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey, Bulgarian drivers will be able to enter the country after proper medical examination and disinfection of their vehicles. Their route to Turkey will be determined by the customs authorities. In the case of transit, they will have 24 hours to leave the country or 36 hours when leaving the country at the outermost border point.
In case of assistance needed, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Consulate General in Edirne at the following telephone numbers: +90 284 214 06 17; +90 533 7396140; +90 533 6298164
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine's Naftogaz Supports Expansion of US Sanctions Against Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline
- » Education Minister of Bulgaria: No Masks in the Classrooms, Schools Will Close If 20% of Students Are Sick
- » Bulgaria: Second University Goes To Remote Learning
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » First Bulgarian University Under Quarantine: 19 Infected Students at the Medical University in Pleven
- » Statue of Mahatma Gandhi To Be Installed in Bulgaria to Mark His 150th Birth Anniversary