Turkey Released Bulgarian Drivers of Heavy Goods Vehicles from the 14-Day Quarantine Period
Turkish authorities have issued an order releasing Bulgarian drivers of heavy goods vehicles from the 14-day quarantine period upon entering Turkey, according to the Foreign Ministry.
According to information from our Consulate General in Edirne, according to new instructions from the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey, Bulgarian drivers will be able to enter the country after proper medical examination and disinfection of their vehicles. Their route to Turkey will be determined by the customs authorities. In the case of transit, they will have 24 hours to leave the country or 36 hours when leaving the country at the outermost border point.
In case of assistance needed, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Consulate General in Edirne at the following telephone numbers: +90 284 214 06 17; +90 533 7396140; +90 533 6298164
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9% VAT for Restaurants, Books and Children's goods in Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity
- » Sofia in 30th Place in Terms of Rising Property Prices
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast