Decrease in The Construction of Buildings in Bulgaria
According to the preliminary data, in February 2020 the index of production in section ‘Construction’ calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data was 0.6% below the level of the previous month. In February 2020 the working day adjusted index of production in construction decreased by 1.1% in comparison with the same month of 2019.
In February 2020 the construction production index, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was below the level of the previous month. Index the production of building construction fell by 0.8% and production of civil engineering - by 0.3%, the NSI said in a press release.
On an annual basis in February 2020, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined from the negative rate in the building construction, where the drop was by 2.4%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 0.8%
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NFSB: All Closed Businesses to Receive 80% of Last-Year Turnover
- » Bulgaria’s Government: Minimum Wage to Be Raised to BGN 650 As of January 2021
- » Bulgarian Development Bank Provides Easy Loans
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp