Decrease in The Construction of Buildings in Bulgaria
According to the preliminary data, in February 2020 the index of production in section ‘Construction’ calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data was 0.6% below the level of the previous month. In February 2020 the working day adjusted index of production in construction decreased by 1.1% in comparison with the same month of 2019.
In February 2020 the construction production index, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was below the level of the previous month. Index the production of building construction fell by 0.8% and production of civil engineering - by 0.3%, the NSI said in a press release.
On an annual basis in February 2020, the decrease of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined from the negative rate in the building construction, where the drop was by 2.4%, while in the civil engineering was registered an increase by 0.8%
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'
- » WHO: Tobacco Responsible for 20% of Deaths from Coronary Heart Disease
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020