COVID-19 Casualties in Spain are Now over 15,000
The number of people infected in the country is already over 150,000
The COVID-19 death toll in Spain is already over 15,000. This was announced by the Health Ministry in Madrid, cited by BGNES.
In the last 24 hours, 683 people have died from COVID-19. Thus, the total number of deaths in the country reached 15,238. The number of infected persons is already 152,446.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Ever Robotic Operation in Bulgaria to Remove a Tumor of the Pancreas
- » Covid-19 US: Fully Vaccinated People Can Get together Without Masks
- » Indian Citizen Who Forced Emergency Landing of Air France Plane in Sofia Removed from His Court Hearing
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health - the New Variant of the Coronavirus Has Been Registered in over 70% of the New Cases
- » Ballerina Danced on Ice for a Real ‘swan lake’
- » Mathematicians Predict Double Increase in Covid-19 Incidence in Bulgaria Within the Next 3 Weeks