COVID-19 Casualties in Spain are Now over 15,000
The number of people infected in the country is already over 150,000
The COVID-19 death toll in Spain is already over 15,000. This was announced by the Health Ministry in Madrid, cited by BGNES.
In the last 24 hours, 683 people have died from COVID-19. Thus, the total number of deaths in the country reached 15,238. The number of infected persons is already 152,446.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway