Statistics: Crime Dropped during the State of Emergency in Bulgaria
Information about the state of the operational situation on the territory of the Police Directorate of the Ministry of Interior of Plovdiv since the beginning of the state of emergency until now shows a very interesting fact.
Namely - that crime has dropped dramatically since the country was in a state of emergency. Whether the abusers and the contingent are scared of the measures or they cannot steal or rob them while people are at home is a matter of analysis. It is certain that the statistics are similar not only in Plovdiv but in the rest of Bulgaria./Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian 19-Year-Old Boy Died After a Dangerous Selfie
- » Bulgaria: Lorry Crashed Into a House, One Man Killed
- » Incident: Two Workers Fell from a Construction Site in Kremikovtzi, Died on the Way to Hospital
- » Bulgaria: Big Fire in Svishtov Chemical Plant "Svilosa"
- » Bulgaria: Passenger Train Hits Rocks When Exiting a Tunnel
- » Bulgaria: Tanker Truck Exploded Near Devin