Statistics: Crime Dropped during the State of Emergency in Bulgaria
Information about the state of the operational situation on the territory of the Police Directorate of the Ministry of Interior of Plovdiv since the beginning of the state of emergency until now shows a very interesting fact.
Namely - that crime has dropped dramatically since the country was in a state of emergency. Whether the abusers and the contingent are scared of the measures or they cannot steal or rob them while people are at home is a matter of analysis. It is certain that the statistics are similar not only in Plovdiv but in the rest of Bulgaria./Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vladimir Putin Declares State of Emergency after a Massive Diesel Spill
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate