WHO: Now is not the Time for Europe to Relax Measures
The World Health Organization's European office said that despite seeing "positive signs" in some countries, it is too early to ease measures aimed at curbing the spread of the new coronavirus, writes BGNES.
“Now is not the time to relax measures,”
“It is the time to once again double and triple our collective efforts to drive towards suppression with the whole support of society.”, WHO regional director for Europe, Hans Kluge.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria