Code Yellow Warning of Rough Seas Issued for the Coastal Area of Burgas Region
A Code Yellow warning of rough seas has been issued for the coastal area of Burgas Region, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website. The Sea State Code is 3-4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed in Botswana
- » How to Prepare for Vacation in Bulgaria?
- » Overfishing Poses Serious Hazard to Black Sea Fish Populations
- » Greece Sets Daring Experiment – Whole Aegean Island Goes Completely Green
- » European Environment Agency Released Beaches and Bathing Water Ranking: Where Is Bulgaria?
- » Iceberg Larger Than Majorca Broke off from Northern Edge of Antarctica