Code Yellow Warning of Rough Seas Issued for the Coastal Area of Burgas Region
A Code Yellow warning of rough seas has been issued for the coastal area of Burgas Region, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website. The Sea State Code is 3-4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °