Bulgaria Allocates nearly BGN 200,000 to Help Albania Recover from the Earthquake
The government approved the provision of BGN 195 583 additional humanitarian aid for the reconstruction of Albania after the earthquake of November 26, 2019.
The decision is an expression of Bulgaria's solidarity with Albania and our comprehensive commitment to support our priority region in the Western Balkans.
So far, Bulgaria has provided humanitarian aid to Albania in the amount of BGN 200,000 in November 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Another Earthquake in Turkey, No casualties Reported
- » 245 White-headed Vultures Live along the Arda River
- » Minister of Environment: Bulgaria Is in for Serious Water Crisis