Bulgaria Allocates nearly BGN 200,000 to Help Albania Recover from the Earthquake
The government approved the provision of BGN 195 583 additional humanitarian aid for the reconstruction of Albania after the earthquake of November 26, 2019.
The decision is an expression of Bulgaria's solidarity with Albania and our comprehensive commitment to support our priority region in the Western Balkans.
So far, Bulgaria has provided humanitarian aid to Albania in the amount of BGN 200,000 in November 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 1,123 new cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Herd Immunity is Achievable by End of Summer
- » UK Switch to Alternative to AZ Vaccine for People under 40s
- » Australia May Shut to Visitors Till Late 2022 amid Global Covid-19 Surge
- » President Vladimir Putin: Russian Sputnik V Vaccine As Reliable As AK-47
- » Useful Tips to Get Rid of Foggy Glasses while Wearing Mask