The Increase in the Number of COVID-19 Infected in Australia has Decreased Dramatically
Australia's coronavirus-infected population has declined from 5 to 2%, Health Minister Greg Hunt told a news conference in Sydney today, TASS reported.
More than 313,000 coronavirus tests have been carried out in the country since the first case of infection was registered on January 25, the minister said.
Hunt noted that in the last 24 hours the number of patients has increased by 112 people - from 5885 to 5997 - which is the lowest figure in the last three weeks.
Currently in Australia, nearly 300 coronavirus-infected people are hospitalized, 39 of them are in intensive care units. 1080 people have been recovered and just over 4.5 thousand are quarantined and treated at home. Fifty people died from Covid-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin