Retail Chains will be Obliged to sell Bulgarian Foodstuffs
The retail chains will be obliged to sell Bulgarian foodstuffs, which will occupy at least half of their commercial space - announced the branch organizations in agriculture, to which the project has been sent for coordination.
Main groups of food, dairy and meat products, fresh fruits and vegetables and canned food produced on the territory of Bulgaria, must be sold at the outlets, which are chain stores. The idea is to help Bulgarian producers in a crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Associated Press: Bulgaria Aims to Build Russian Pipeline on Time
- » Dieselgate - Top German Court: VW must Pay Compensation
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgarian Minister of Transport: There are Currently No 5G Networks in Bulgaria