Retail Chains will be Obliged to sell Bulgarian Foodstuffs
The retail chains will be obliged to sell Bulgarian foodstuffs, which will occupy at least half of their commercial space - announced the branch organizations in agriculture, to which the project has been sent for coordination.
Main groups of food, dairy and meat products, fresh fruits and vegetables and canned food produced on the territory of Bulgaria, must be sold at the outlets, which are chain stores. The idea is to help Bulgarian producers in a crisis.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising