Mass testing for Covid-19 to begin in Bansko, Bulgaria
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov stated, at a briefing at the Council of Ministers, that he had ordered mass testing for Covid-19 using rapid tests in the town of Bansko, which was quarantined in the course of 14 days.
The aim of the tests is to establish how many of the people in the town with a multitude of incoming and outgoing tourists have built up immunity. The prime minister stated that the data made public by the national crisis staff every morning were “absolutely real”./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2