PM Borisov: Bulgarian Development Bank Management to be Dismissed
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov announced that he had ordered the dismissal of the CEO and the board of the Bulgarian Development Bank.
The Bulgarian prime minister stated that the reason for this decision was that the bank granted a loan of EUR 32.5 million /BGN 75 million/ to a company with a revenue of EUR 1,000 /BGN 2,000/.
Yesterday Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev urged the bank to explain why it has granted a multi-million credit to a company with no activity or assets as security for such a debt./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Denitsa Sacheva: 60/40 Wage Support Scheme will be Amended
- » Reduced Banking Activity Leads to a Decline in Paid Ad Impressions amid Pandemic
- » Savings for a Second Pension are Melting Because of the Crisis in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is One of the Most Financially Affected by the Pandemic Countries
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation Down to 0.1% in Euro Area
- » Bulgarians Amongs the Citizens with the Biggest Financial Lost amid Pandemic