Total of 581 Coronavirus Cases in Bulgaria, 42 Cured
There are already 581 positive samples for coronavirus in Bulgaria, the chief of staff Ventsislav Mutafchiiski said . The 24-hour increase was almost 3 percent. There are no new areas of the country with registered COVID-19 patients.
In Sofia, 11 cases, Stara Zagora - 3, Kardzhali - 1, Plovdiv - 1 are the new patients.
32 people (medical staff) are infected with coronavirus, the new case being the wife of a 64-year X-ray lab technician in Sofia.
42 cases were cured.
A deceased man, 36, at St. Anna's Hospital with co-morbid traumatic brain injury. There are 213 in the hospital, 21 of them in intensive care, Mutafchiiski added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered