Vietnam Donates Masks to 5 European Countries
Vietnam has donated 550,000 masks to 5 European countries today to support their fight against COVID-19. They are made of antibacterial fabric and have been handed over to the ambassadors of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry said.
Hanoi has already donated masks and medical equipment to several countries, including China, Cambodia and Laos.
Vietnam's health ministry has reported four more COVID-19 cases bringing the total number of cases in the country to 249. There are no new death cases, Reuters reported.
To date, more than 94,000 virus tests have been performed in Vietnam. 122 people have already been discharged from hospitals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poland: The Biggest Protest in Warsaw so far Against Abortion Ruling
- » Coronavirus Global Count Surpasses 45 Million
- » European TAS and Canadian NorthStar Begin Work on Collision Control Satellite System
- » EC: Informed Decision-Making, Effective Vaccination, Safe Travel in Fight Against Coronavirus
- » Spain Closes 4 More Regions Amid Worsening COVID-19 Situation
- » French President Macron: New Lockdown Rules, People Fill Out Forms to Leave Their Homes