Vietnam Donates Masks to 5 European Countries
Vietnam has donated 550,000 masks to 5 European countries today to support their fight against COVID-19. They are made of antibacterial fabric and have been handed over to the ambassadors of France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom, the Vietnamese Foreign Ministry said.
Hanoi has already donated masks and medical equipment to several countries, including China, Cambodia and Laos.
Vietnam's health ministry has reported four more COVID-19 cases bringing the total number of cases in the country to 249. There are no new death cases, Reuters reported.
To date, more than 94,000 virus tests have been performed in Vietnam. 122 people have already been discharged from hospitals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo