Boris Johnson Admitted to an Intensive Care Unit
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was admitted to the intensive care unit this night after his condition worsened, the BBC reported. Johnson's first positive test for COVID-19 was 10 days ago. He had mild symptoms and was isolated in his home.
Today, his spokesman announced that he was still suffering from symptoms and was admitted to St. Thomas Hospital Sunday night.
A statement from Downing Street said: "The prime minister has been under the care of doctors at St Thomas' Hospital, in London, after being admitted with persistent symptoms of coronavirus.
"Over the course of [Monday] afternoon, the condition of the prime minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the intensive care unit at the hospital."
It continued: "The PM is receiving excellent care, and thanks all NHS staff for their hard work and dedication."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Dutch Government will officially Apologize for Slavery
- » Japan, Italy and Great Britain are making a Jet Fighter of a New Generation
- » Day 289 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Tipsy Putin Acknowledged Striking Ukraine’s Infrastructure because “They started it First”
- » Netherlands: Bulgaria has a problem with Human Rights and the Fight against Corruption
- » The US expects Sweden and Finland to join NATO soon
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in