549 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria, another Death Case
549 are the confirmed COVID-19 cases in Bulgaria according to data from the National Operational Headquarters. To date, eight more new cases have been proven, all of them in Sofia. The labs continue to work.
201 persons with confirmed COVID-19 are placed under medical supervision in hospitals. 26 of them are in intensive care units and clinics.
There are 313 infected men and 236 infected women. The mean age of subjects with coronavirus infection is 47.7 years.
The deceased persons who were diagnosed with COVID-19 are 22. Today at UMBALSM “N. I. Pirogov "a 90-year-old woman died.
The patient suffered from diabetes, heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other accompanying diseases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1792 New Cases, 90219 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3327 Registered Cases, 151 Deaths
- » GPs Will Issue Referrals for Free PCR Tests to Patients with Sure Covid-19 Symptoms
- » How to Avoid Depression during Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Vaccine against COVID-19 Will be Available by New Year
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3568 New Cases, 88224 Active Cases