COVID-19 in Germany - The Spread of the Virus Seems to Slow Down
In Germany, for the last 24 hours, the confirmed cases of coronavirus infection have increased by 3,677 and to date, there are a total of 95,391 registered cases.
Yesterday, the newly registered cases were 5936. This shows that for the fourth consecutive day there is a decrease in the newly registered cases in one day, Reuters reported. The agency cites data from the Robert Koch Institute for Infectious Diseases.
Deaths have increased by 92 and are already 1434.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poland: The Biggest Protest in Warsaw so far Against Abortion Ruling
- » EC: Informed Decision-Making, Effective Vaccination, Safe Travel in Fight Against Coronavirus
- » Spain Closes 4 More Regions Amid Worsening COVID-19 Situation
- » French President Macron: New Lockdown Rules, People Fill Out Forms to Leave Their Homes
- » Germany Registers 16 000 Coronavirus Cases - Highest Daily Increase Since the Pandemic
- » COVID-19: France Considering Re-Introducing of Self-Isolation