Nearly 1.3 Million are the COVID-19 Infected People Worldwide
The number of COVID-19 confirmed cases worldwide has reached 1 273 990, according to data from Johns Hopkins University, which has been monitoring the pandemic's development for months.
The US still has the highest number of confirmed cases - 337,274, followed by Spain and Italy, with 131,646 and 128,948 respectively.
Italy reported the highest number of deaths caused by the virus - 15,887 people.
Worldwide, the death toll is 69,444.
Most of the infected will recover. The university said 260 247 people have been recovered so far - most of them in China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions