Nearly 1.3 Million are the COVID-19 Infected People Worldwide
The number of COVID-19 confirmed cases worldwide has reached 1 273 990, according to data from Johns Hopkins University, which has been monitoring the pandemic's development for months.
The US still has the highest number of confirmed cases - 337,274, followed by Spain and Italy, with 131,646 and 128,948 respectively.
Italy reported the highest number of deaths caused by the virus - 15,887 people.
Worldwide, the death toll is 69,444.
Most of the infected will recover. The university said 260 247 people have been recovered so far - most of them in China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Several days of Riots in Netherlands Has Ended
- » India Celebrates 72nd Republic Day, PM Modi: #RepublicDay. Jai Hind!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election