The State will also Pay Part of the Employer-Provided Insurance under the 60:40 Scheme
The state will also take over part of the employer-provided insurance under the 60:40 scheme. GERB accepted the MRF proposal.
"We decided on the budget committee to comply with the demands of the business. In addition to applying the "60 to 40" measure for businesses, the state, in addition to those 60%, will also pay the employer-provided insurance. Thus the scheme will not be "70 to 30" but will be "60 to 40". I think we can cover that extra expense. " This was stated after a meeting of the Budget Committee by its chairman Menda Stoyanova
Only the employer's contributions will be covered - the personal remains for the employee, she said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months