Credits can be Renegotiated by June in Bulgaria
Putting off loan obligations will be made through an agreement with the banks for a new repayment plan. Temporarily the principal amount or the principal and the interest may not be paid, Petar Andronov, head of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria, told BNR.
The deferment applies to all types of loans. Citizens and businesses not affected by the crisis should continue to make their payments properly. The deadline for renegotiation will be by the end of June. Andronov urged clients not to rush, but first to consult experts and to choose the right time to renegotiate.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity
- » Sofia in 30th Place in Terms of Rising Property Prices
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast
- » Germany, France and Spain to Reopen Borders on June 15