3,6% more Infected by Coronavirus in Bulgaria than a Day Earlier
The National Headquarters responsible for combating coronavirus spread in Bulgaria announced Monday morning that 19 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country for the past 24 hours. The total number of infected has reached 541. The number of newly registered patients is 3.6% higher than a day earlier.
A patient who died this morning in the town of Peshtera had many accompanying illnesses, it was reported. The deaths in the country are now 21 and the average age of the deceased is 65. The number of medical staff infected with the virus is 30 people and this is 5.5% of all infected. There have been no new affected areas of the coronavirus for the past 24 hours./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Vice President Tested Positive for Coronavirus
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 598 Newly Infected, 28 Died
- » Vaccine Expert: Schoolchildren Are Virus Super-Spreaders, Resuming In-Person Learning in Bulgaria Is a Mistake
- » Bulgarian Scientist: Masks with Filter Protect only Those Who Wear Them
- » Masks Available in Bulgaria Have Different Protection Level
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Today’s Protest Is Like Street Fight