3,6% more Infected by Coronavirus in Bulgaria than a Day Earlier
The National Headquarters responsible for combating coronavirus spread in Bulgaria announced Monday morning that 19 new COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country for the past 24 hours. The total number of infected has reached 541. The number of newly registered patients is 3.6% higher than a day earlier.
A patient who died this morning in the town of Peshtera had many accompanying illnesses, it was reported. The deaths in the country are now 21 and the average age of the deceased is 65. The number of medical staff infected with the virus is 30 people and this is 5.5% of all infected. There have been no new affected areas of the coronavirus for the past 24 hours./ BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2