Bulgaria: 531 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases, 20 Death Cases, 37 People have Recovered
531 are the confirmed COVID-19 cases in Bulgaria according to data from the National Operational Headquarters. According to information from the National Operational Headquarters, 9 more cases were proven during the day, with 5 in Sofia, 1 in Smolyan, 1 in Blagoevgrad, 1 in Stara Zagora and 1 in Haskovo. The labs continue to work.
210 persons with confirmed COVID-19 are hospitalized. 22 patients are in intensive care units and clinics
37 people have recovered and are discharged from medical establishments. The death toll is 20.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » 2627 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 34 New Cases
- » Dangerous Coronavirus Scam
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3