17 COVID-19 Deaths in Bulgaria
A 54-year-old man died at St. Anna's Hospital in Sofia on April 4. The patient had underlying health conditions including Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) diabetes and hypertension and was diagnosed with COVID-19.
An 86-year-old COVID-19 positive man died in the same hospital. The patient had pulmonary insufficiency and heart disease.
Another death was reported earlier - a 48-year-old woman with confirmed coronavirus who died at Pirogov emergency hospital in Sofia. She had ketoacidosis (decompensated diabetes).
So far the coronavirus deaths in Bulgaria are 17.
21 new cases were confirmed in the country today, thus bringing the total to 498, BNT reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects