Bulgaria Looking for PCR Tests for COVID-19 from Israel
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has talked on the phone with Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu. They discussed measures to tackle COVID-19. So far, Israeli scientists have not managed to develop a sufficiently reliable rapid test, BNR reported.
PCR tests are widely used as the only coronavirus-proving agent. Israel has made great efforts to provide the required amount of tests. If we had enough in stock and if possible we would send tests to Bulgaria, Netanyahu said. Bulgaria can produce 1 million masks a week. Once we meet the needs in Bulgaria, we will be able to help other countries as well, Borissov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 26: The Blockades of Three Key Intersections in Sofia Remain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » Vatican: Former Pope Benedict VXI is Reportedly Seriously Ill
- » Over 600 Bulgarian Children Were Adopted Abroad in the Last 2.5 Years
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece