Bulgaria Looking for PCR Tests for COVID-19 from Israel
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has talked on the phone with Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu. They discussed measures to tackle COVID-19. So far, Israeli scientists have not managed to develop a sufficiently reliable rapid test, BNR reported.
PCR tests are widely used as the only coronavirus-proving agent. Israel has made great efforts to provide the required amount of tests. If we had enough in stock and if possible we would send tests to Bulgaria, Netanyahu said. Bulgaria can produce 1 million masks a week. Once we meet the needs in Bulgaria, we will be able to help other countries as well, Borissov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather Today - May 29th
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » The Weather Today: Precipitations are Expected
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borrisov: New Children's Hospital will be Built in Sofia
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered