Mobile Application to Collect Data about State of Health of the Public in Bulgaria
A national information system for combatting COVID-19 was presented at a briefing at the Council of Ministers.
It will facilitate the work of the national crisis staff and of the medical establishments, as well as access to information. It will enable the public to submit information about their current state of health, as well as information about the spread of the infection nationwide as well as locally. The system provides contact with GPs, municipalities, regional health inspection authorities, the Interior Ministry, volunteers etc, BNR reported.
All persons with coronavirus and those under quarantine have already been registered in the application, control of which is exercised by the Interior Ministry. The mobile application will be available for downloading in the coming days. It was developed on the basis of analysis software used in mobile applications in Singapore, Italy, South Korea and Taiwan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vigil Held in Washington DC in Memoriam of Covid-19 Victims, Nearly Half a Million Americans Killed by Virus
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Privileges of Health Certificate Holders Are Political Issue
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine