Mobile Application to Collect Data about State of Health of the Public in Bulgaria
A national information system for combatting COVID-19 was presented at a briefing at the Council of Ministers.
It will facilitate the work of the national crisis staff and of the medical establishments, as well as access to information. It will enable the public to submit information about their current state of health, as well as information about the spread of the infection nationwide as well as locally. The system provides contact with GPs, municipalities, regional health inspection authorities, the Interior Ministry, volunteers etc, BNR reported.
All persons with coronavirus and those under quarantine have already been registered in the application, control of which is exercised by the Interior Ministry. The mobile application will be available for downloading in the coming days. It was developed on the basis of analysis software used in mobile applications in Singapore, Italy, South Korea and Taiwan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 26: The Blockades of Three Key Intersections in Sofia Remain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » Vatican: Former Pope Benedict VXI is Reportedly Seriously Ill
- » Over 600 Bulgarian Children Were Adopted Abroad in the Last 2.5 Years
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece