5000 People in Bulgaria Lost their Jobs in just a Day because of the Coronavirus
According to the The National Employment Agency, 236,000 are the unemployed people in Bulgaria. "For yesterday, we have a fairly high number of newly registered workers in the Labor Offices. The total number of the country was 7 138. About 5 000 of them indicated that their registration was related indirectly or directly to the crisis at the time of the coronavirus epidemic. " This was stated by Kremena Kalcheva from the National Employment Agency on Nova TV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 566 New Cases, 8 with the New Strain of COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave