The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
The Grand Canyon National Park in the United States will be closed until until further notice because of a coronavirus pandemic.
"The health and safety of park visitors, employees, residents, volunteers, and partners at Grand Canyon National Park is the Service's number one priority," the statement said.," the National Park Service said Wednesday.
The Grand Canyon is one of the last major US national parks to close after Yosemite and Yellowstone were also closed in March.
The Grand Canyon has two main entrances - north and south.
About five million people visit the national park each year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers