The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
The Grand Canyon National Park in the United States will be closed until until further notice because of a coronavirus pandemic.
"The health and safety of park visitors, employees, residents, volunteers, and partners at Grand Canyon National Park is the Service's number one priority," the statement said.," the National Park Service said Wednesday.
The Grand Canyon is one of the last major US national parks to close after Yosemite and Yellowstone were also closed in March.
The Grand Canyon has two main entrances - north and south.
About five million people visit the national park each year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria