Germany has Admitted over 100 COVID-19 Infected Patients from other EU Countries
More than 870 people have died in Germany from the new coronavirus, and the number of those infected has exceeded 70,000, according to the Robert Koch Institute for Infectious Diseases.
Over the past 24 hours, 140 deaths from the COVID-19 virus have been reported in the country. With this, the total number of deaths has reached 872.
The COVID-19 cases increased by 6156 to 73 522.
More than 100 coronavirus patients from other EU countries have been hospitalized in Germany, the German Foreign Ministry said.
Most of these people, 85, were transported from areas in France. 26 people were transported from Italy and two from the Netherlands.
A total of 113 coronavirus patients from other EU countries have been admitted to German hospitals.
81 hospital beds in Germany are reserved for people from Italy and 13 for French people.
German doctors help fight the coronavirus in Madrid and Naples.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir