Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning for heavy snow has been issued for two Bulgarian regions, another two have been warned of heavy rain, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning of rain is in place for the regions of Yambol and Haskovo. Significant rainfall is expected in these areas, in places above 20 l/sq. m.
The warning of heavy snow is in place for Kardzhali and Smolyan. It will continue to snow in these areas, snow accumulation is expected.
A yellow code for rough seas is in place for the regions of Dobrich, Varna and Burgas, with sea state code of 3-4.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects