Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
Today, from the northwest, precipitation will stop, and over northern Bulgaria the clouds will be broken.
It will continue to snow throughout the day in southeastern Bulgaria and the Rhodope mountains. The wind will drop to light to moderate, from the east-northeast. Maximum temperatures between 4C and 9C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop and be below average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures