Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
Today, from the northwest, precipitation will stop, and over northern Bulgaria the clouds will be broken.
It will continue to snow throughout the day in southeastern Bulgaria and the Rhodope mountains. The wind will drop to light to moderate, from the east-northeast. Maximum temperatures between 4C and 9C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop and be below average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Mass Killing of Elephants in Ethiopia
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens