449 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
449 are the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria according to data from the National Operational Headquarters. In the last 24 hours, 37 persons tested positive, 27 of them in hospital. A total of 566 samples were examined. The new area where the infection was detected is Vidin. A man, 56, was admitted to the hospital there.
A 9-year-old girl was admitted to a hospital in Varna.
A total of 10 died in our country.
The total number of the discharged patients is 25. The youngest patient who was discharged from hospital is 27 years old, the oldest - 80 years old. The median age of the cured is 45 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » 2627 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 34 New Cases
- » Dangerous Coronavirus Scam
- » 2585 Totat Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 3
- » No More Daily Briefings for COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3