The Coronavirus has already Killed 9 People in Bulgaria
57 year old man infected with COVID-19 died at the hospital in Kyustendil. The director of the hospital "Dr. Nikola Vasiliev" confirmed the information. According to the information of the hospital the man and his wife have recently returned from Germany. Earlier today the man was intubated at the Kyustendil hospital.
"He was admitted with a very severe bilateral bronchopneumonia," said hospital director Dr. Alexander Velichkov.
He also suffered from mild hypertension. His wife, who is currently in stable condition, remains hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria Today - May 30th
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » Damage Caused by the Lockdown Worse than the Virus Itself?
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan