The Coronavirus has already Killed 9 People in Bulgaria
57 year old man infected with COVID-19 died at the hospital in Kyustendil. The director of the hospital "Dr. Nikola Vasiliev" confirmed the information. According to the information of the hospital the man and his wife have recently returned from Germany. Earlier today the man was intubated at the Kyustendil hospital.
"He was admitted with a very severe bilateral bronchopneumonia," said hospital director Dr. Alexander Velichkov.
He also suffered from mild hypertension. His wife, who is currently in stable condition, remains hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Has Final Say on AstraZeneca Vaccine
- » Additional Vaccine Doses Arrived in Bulgaria
- » Google Earth Now Shows Long-term Effect of Climate Change - Timelapse New Feature
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations
- » Russia to Withdraw from International Space Station, Plans Launching Own One
- » Half of US Adults Have Received at Least One Vaccine Jab