The Coronavirus has already Killed 9 People in Bulgaria
57 year old man infected with COVID-19 died at the hospital in Kyustendil. The director of the hospital "Dr. Nikola Vasiliev" confirmed the information. According to the information of the hospital the man and his wife have recently returned from Germany. Earlier today the man was intubated at the Kyustendil hospital.
"He was admitted with a very severe bilateral bronchopneumonia," said hospital director Dr. Alexander Velichkov.
He also suffered from mild hypertension. His wife, who is currently in stable condition, remains hospitalized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spanish Scientists: Nose Dryness Is the Earliest and Indistinguishable Symptom of COVID-19
- » New Book: Sofia – The City of Birds
- » Varna Summer International Theater Festival Kicks off Online
- » Banknotes Pose Low Risk of Spreading COVID-19
- » WHO: All-Time High Number of Coronavirus Cases Registered in Past Week
- » Stringent Anti-Epidemic Measures in Force till 21 December! Gyms Shut down but Football Matches Allowed