412 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
A total of 412 people are infected with a coronavirus in Bulgaria.
The first case of COVID-19 was registered in Ruse as well. This was announced at a briefing at the National Operations Headquarters. General Ventsislav Mutafchiiski reported that there are 13 more cases of COVID-19 infected in Bulgaria.
146 of the patients are hospitalized. A total of 20 people were discharged with two negative samples for COVID-19. The oldest one is an 80-year-old man, and the youngest is 27. The average age of the infected is 46 years.
Yesterday 33 people tested positive for COVID-19. 23 of them were admitted to hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan
- » Only 8 Newly Infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria on May 29
- » AFP: Bulgaria Pins Hopes on TB Vaccine Against the Coronavirus
- » 2477 Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria on May 28, 17 Newly Registered