Good News from China 92% of COVID-19 Patients are Cured
About 92% of those in infected in China have recovered and their numbers have increased in recent weeks. This was announced by WHO spokesman Tarik Jasarevic for RIA Novosti.
Of the 81,000 cases in China, more than 74,000 have already been discharged from hospitals.
He recalled that according to WHO recommendations, a patient could be discharged from hospital after two consecutive tests with negative result, with at least 24 hours between them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday
- » Nearly 4 Million People Worldwide are Infected with COVID-19