Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
The long-awaited heavyweight boxing match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua won't take place on June 20.
This was reported by the Joshua's manager, Eddie Hearn, quoted by The Sun. According to him, the new date for the meeting will be July 25. The venue remains unchanged - Tottenham Stadium.
"Anthony Joshua's duel (against Kubrat Pulev) will be rescheduled at the end of July, " Hearn said.
Earlier Pulev said that "It is impossible for the fight to take place on June 20, although I am ready,"
"The match will take place a few months later, perhaps towards the end of the year."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Biggest Horse Racing Countries in Europe
- » Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev convincingly Defeated Jerry Forest
- » Dimitrov Double Dips Stateside
- » For the First Time: Bulgarian Baseball Player with a Professional Contract in the USA
- » Here is How to Download the Betway Mobile apps for Android and iOS for Bulgaria
- » Four Betway bonuses that made this brand among the best in Bulgaria