Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
The long-awaited heavyweight boxing match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua won't take place on June 20.
This was reported by the Joshua's manager, Eddie Hearn, quoted by The Sun. According to him, the new date for the meeting will be July 25. The venue remains unchanged - Tottenham Stadium.
"Anthony Joshua's duel (against Kubrat Pulev) will be rescheduled at the end of July, " Hearn said.
Earlier Pulev said that "It is impossible for the fight to take place on June 20, although I am ready,"
"The match will take place a few months later, perhaps towards the end of the year."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 29th Summer Olympic Games Starts in Tokyo Today
- » Tokyo Olympics: More Cases of Infected Alert Organizers
- » Euro Final in London Marked by Arrests and Violence by English Fans
- » Euro 2020 Final: Italy Defeats England
- » Djokovic Wins Sixth Wimbledon Title, Equals Federer-Nadal's tally of 20 Grand Slams
- » Late Drama Sent Italy to Euro 2020 Final after Penalty Shootout against Spain