Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
The long-awaited heavyweight boxing match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua won't take place on June 20.
This was reported by the Joshua's manager, Eddie Hearn, quoted by The Sun. According to him, the new date for the meeting will be July 25. The venue remains unchanged - Tottenham Stadium.
"Anthony Joshua's duel (against Kubrat Pulev) will be rescheduled at the end of July, " Hearn said.
Earlier Pulev said that "It is impossible for the fight to take place on June 20, although I am ready,"
"The match will take place a few months later, perhaps towards the end of the year."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia