Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
The long-awaited heavyweight boxing match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua won't take place on June 20.
This was reported by the Joshua's manager, Eddie Hearn, quoted by The Sun. According to him, the new date for the meeting will be July 25. The venue remains unchanged - Tottenham Stadium.
"Anthony Joshua's duel (against Kubrat Pulev) will be rescheduled at the end of July, " Hearn said.
Earlier Pulev said that "It is impossible for the fight to take place on June 20, although I am ready,"
"The match will take place a few months later, perhaps towards the end of the year."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK