Minister Marinov: The Order that Requires all People to Wear Masks in Public Places has been Canceled
The order that requires all people to wear masks in public places has been canceled. This will be the case until full consensus is reached. The Ministry of Health will buy 1,000,000 masks and distribute them to citizens. We are deeply convinced of the need to wear masks. It is no accident that the EC strongly supported the measures taken by the Bulgarian state. They give us an example. They are aimed entirely at preserving the health and life of Bulgarian citizens. Health Minister Kiril Ananiev said at a briefing on the occasion of the coronavirus pandemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Wearing Masks Outdoors Mandatory from Thursday
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: Doctors Are People’s Greatest Support at the Moment
- » Bulgaria: New National Logistics Center to Fight Against COVID-19
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 1000 Newly Registered Cases, 22 Deaths
- » COVID-19 in UK: Wales is Going Into Sharp Lockdown from Friday